- Vivian's speech is just crazy lately. Like I'm actually starting to have conversations with her. The other day she burped then said, "What was that? Was that from me?"
- These lovely, cool fall nights can only mean one thing - I've busted out the heated blanket. I'm a big fan of the heated blanket. I just have a little one, so I like to use it like a giant heating pad. It's so nice since it's on a timer - it stays on just long enough to be warm and snuggly while falling asleep, but not so long that you end up sweating all night.
- See also - heated seats in the car.
- The new fall TV season has been quite impressive so far! Not many duds!
- I stopped by the Starbucks in a Target the other day, so it was just one of the little ones and only had one person working. After taking my order, the phone rang and my barista got caught on the phone for a few minutes. No big deal, I wasn't in a rush, things happen. But she was so apologetic for getting stuck on the phone while I waited that she gave me a coupon for a free beverage!
- BREAKING BAD. I know, I know, the whole world seems to be talking about it today, but seriously. It was a perfect finale to an amazing series. I loved it, loved it, loved it. Somehow Nikki Stafford managed to get a review up last night and it sums things up perfectly.
- I went to see Don Jon on the weekend with Jenn and Jeannette, and while it wasn't the greatest movie I've ever seen, I still really enjoyed it. It's probably not for everyone, but I thought it was really well done and interesting.
- Vivian also has taken to saying "Mommy, watch this!" and then doing something random and bizarre. Obviously this only reminds me of one thing.
...come to think of it, she does a lot of things that remind me of Stuart.