March was quite the month. I have to say I'm super glad to see it go. But first, a few good things.
- SUNSHINE. Vivian and I went to the park after work today and it was so nice to just be outside!
- Finding a good parking spot downtown is nice, but finding a good parking spot downtown that already has money in the meter is awesome.
- I got a new external hard drive to hook up to my PVR, giving me an additional 300 hours of space for HD programming (or 1000 hours of standard programming). Best. Decision. Ever. I was also lucky enough to get a second external hard drive for watching downloaded stuff through my bluray player. I'm in media heaven.
- Vivian has been saying her own name finally, but she pronounces it "Widian" and it's adorable.
- I'm watching the series finale of How I Met Your Mother as I type this, and I have a feeling it is going to make me cry before the end of it.
- I finally got around to starting to watch season 3 of Sherlock. I haven't watched the finale yet (gotta save something) but the first two episodes were SO GOOD.
- Vivian had her skating carnival on the weekend, but it went so well that I think it's going to deserve its own post!
- I had a very successful trip to the Columbia Employee Store on the weekend, where I got myself a nice classic trench raincoat. There's something so nice about actually getting yourself something you really need.
- I got my hair coloured last night and went back to a red, red like I had in high school. The burst of colour is awesome, I love it so much. Just what I needed to kick things off for spring!